We at Vorhol give great importance to the protection of each user's personal data. The policy for protection of privacy stipulates how Vorhol manages the information it collects from you in the app or while you're using our website. We have to point out that the processing of personal data is based upon the legal basis of the GDPR. Processing management: VORHOL D.O.O.E.L., firstname.lastname@example.org
• Collection and processing of private dataData is considered private if it identifies you (ie. Name, Address, e-mail etc.). VORHOL D.O.O.E.L. doesn't collect your private data unless explicitly provided by you (ie. While applying to our app or subscription or any other reason), and by that you give consent to its usage for the following purpose.
• Usage sharing and transfer of private dataVORHOL D.O.O.E.L. will use your private data for the means of technical management of Internet webpages or mobile apps, analysis of preferences and delivery of general and individual offers, with the goal of enabling you access to special information and communication. We're notifying you that it is possible that your private data will be made accessible to business partners and clients with the purpose of for which the mentioned data was collected. VORHOL D.O.O.E.L. advises all parents and caretakers to teach children on the safe usage of Internet sites and the importance of private data security. The services we provide aren't meant for people under the age of 16, but we can't guarantee that the data collected refers to people younger than 16. VORHOL D.O.O.E.L. advises all parents and caretakers to teach children under 16 years of age on the safe usage of Internet sites and the importance of private data security.
• SecurityVORHOL D.O.O.E.L. gives great effort to ensure the security of private data and to harmonize with existing laws and regulations for data protection (ie. The GDPR etc.). Your data is conscientiously protected from loss, destruction, manipulation, unauthorized access and unauthorized publication. The employees of VORHOL D.O.O.E.L. are bound to respect the security of your data and to adhere the general rules and regulations of VORHOL D.O.O.E.L. VORHOL D.O.O.E.L. uses the latest technical and organizational protective measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
• Data storage deadlinesWe store your data for three (3) years, from the expiry of our contractual obligation except for the data for which there are different stipulations for a longer period of storage. Your data are used for marketing purposes for legitimate reasons for the period of three (3) years from the expiry of our contractual obligation except for the data for which there are different stipulations for a longer period of storage. If there is a consent present for the processing of data for promotional purposes which extends to a period longer than the aforementioned deadline, that data is stored until the consent is canceled.
• User rightsThe user decides which data will be available to VORHOL D.O.O.E.L.. In case of change of any of your personal data, please inform VORHOL D.O.O.E.L., Gjorgi Peskov br.5, 1000 Skopje, Macedonia, email@example.com in order for us to update or correct the information. We hereby inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in full or partially, by informing VORHOL D.O.O.E.L., Gjorgi Peskov br.5, 1000 Skopje, Macedonia, firstname.lastname@example.org in written or verbal form. Furthermore, by receiving your statement of withdrawal we will inform you in written form, and private data encompassed by the statement of withdrawal will no longer be processed starting from the date of the withdrawal. We inform you that all processed and transferred data made until the date of withdrawal will remain legally valid. Except for the right of withdrawal, the users according to the GDPR have the right to access and confirm from VORHOL D.O.O.E.L. their data including corrections, deletion («right to be forgotten»), right to limit processing and right for complaints. The users also have the right to submit complaints to the governing body for data privacy. In case you have decided not to share your data, please keep in mind that you might not be able to access some parts of our webpages and/or apps. The users who decide they no longer want to receive our services can unsubscribe from our notifications by sending an email to email@example.com
• Automated processingBe advised that some data (ie. The type of Internet browser, number of visits, average time spent on our webpage/apps etc.) is automatically processed while accessing our webpages/apps. The aforementioned data is used with the purpose of assessing the attraction of our content. The user has the right not to be included in the automatic processing unless such a decision is necessary for the adherence or execution of the contract between the user and VORHOL D.O.O.E.L., in accordance with Macedonian law or EU law or based on explicit consent by the user.
• Connections to other webpages/apps/partiesThis statement for the protection of privacy refers to mobile apps and webpages of the host, VORHOL D.O.O.E.L. The aforementioned apps/webpages can contain links to other parties or content providers and this statement does not include them. Please inform yourself on the policy for data privacy protection for each particular provider/app/webpage which collects personal data.